CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Made In The USA

I create tutus, hair bows, costumes, flower girl wedding dresses, tutu halter dresses, tutu dresses, flower crochet headbands, crochet beanies with flower hair clips, and more.
These items are handmade by me an American citizen. I am very proud of my work and I am optimistic about my business. I hope that more American's will begin to buy handmade items that are made with quality materials from people in our own country.
I am having a MADE in America sale in my etsy shop. This sale is a YOU PAY WHAT YOU THINK IS REASONABLE SALE!!!! I will also create custom items for this sale.
Am I crazy NO! Am I desperate NO! I am American

www.maggiesrosegarden.etsy.com
www.maggiesrosegarden.com
Sale applies to my personal website too

No comments: