CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 16, 2008







I have been trying to add more tutu halter dresses to my store. Two recent added tutu dresses are the Santa's Princess Dress and the Snowflake Winter Princess Dress. Both are wonderful photo props for Christmas Holiday and Winter Photos. Both are beautiful for a winter theme birthday party too. I am offering a FREE hair pretty to match any tutu dress you purchase in the month of November.






The Santa Tutu Dress is made to look like Santa's suit. Hundreds of yards of red tulle are used to make the dress. I have added a pretty black satin sash adorned with a rhinestone buckle and soft white marabou is wrapped around the chest. With the special you will receive a FREE marabou puff hair clip.



The Snowflake Winter Princess Tutu Dress is light blue glimmer tulle, light silver glimmer tulle, and smoke blue tulle. The tulle layers have snowflake sequins embellished throughout. The chest is wrapped in light blue tulle and is adorned with a gorgeous sparkly snowflake.
I will be adding more holiday dresses and tutus as time allows. If you have a design idea and do not see it in my store, I am always happy to create custom designs : )
Here are my stores:








No comments: